Thursday, March 03, 2005

Coach

I have had enough. The recent months have been a crazy yo yo. I survived it. Friends were around me to help. However, ultimately I went through it myself. It was scary, so many doubts, so many fears.

It's my trials and have to walk it alone. Beside me is my coach. She's not there in person but she's here in my heart. I remember her words, her advise. They keep me going. I have learnt well, I didn't realise it until I was put to the test. So I walk my own trials by fire alone but with her presence beside me all the time.

I have other coaches. I still remember my first coach. I have come to accept that he is still very present in my heart. He scares me because he was the first one to break through to me. The power he wields, he doesn't know, is very strong. So strong it scares my shitless. The closeness I felt for him was the first relationship I had formed. So was my first bond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home