Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tsunamis

Dec 26, 2004 is a date I will always remember. Like many others directly or indirectly affected, I was unquestionably changed. The pillars of strength suddenly taken away. Lost and in grief. I did all I could to 'fix' my own emotions. Did all I could possibly think of to help. Yet, it just doesn't feel enough. The question : WHY? I keep asking myself. There is no answer. All faith destroyed in a sweeping moment.

I had to submit to the reality that there was nothing I could have done. So I had to find faith and hope in this desolate place in my mind. Shock. Pain. The feeling of extreme lost. All these prevents me from thinking clearly. I know my thoughts are off the track yet I couldn't find the strength to change it. Like depression, I had ride it through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home