Thursday, March 24, 2005

Right Brain Inventory

  • Visual, focusing on images, patterns
  • Intuitive, led by feelings
  • Process ideas simultaneously
  • Mind photos used to remember things, writing things down or illustrating them helps me remember
  • Make lateral connections from information
  • See the whole first, then the details
  • Organisation tends to be lacking
  • Free association
  • Like to know why I'm doing something or why rules exist (reasons)
  • No sense of time
  • Have trouble spelling and finding words to express myself
  • Enjoy touching & feeling actual objects (sensory input)
  • Trouble prioritising, so often late, impulsive
  • Unlikely to read instructions manual before trying
  • Listen to how something is being said
  • Talk with my hands
  • Likely to think you're naturally creative but need to apply yourself to develop your potential.

It is because of the random nature of my dominant right side, I must make lists and schedules or else I can't seem to complete any tasks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home