Sunday, March 13, 2005

Do or Do Not. There is no TRY. - Yoda

Fed-up with myself at my previous appointment with Dr C. I told her I wanted to stop but didn't know how. I told her I was scared and wanted it to be the last session.

I was beginning to feel like I am able to stand on my own yet angry at myself for being so dependent on Dr C. The crazy roller coaster because I feel emotionally attached to Dr C was making me feel extremely tired.

Hell! I have had therapy for more than 10 years. It's begining to be weary, thinking when can I stop? When can I be independent of regular sessions to fix my neverending issues?

Thus with that scaring the shit out of me, I made a hash out of the previous session. Could not express my ideas across, thus it made me very unhappy and feeling no closure at all. So called Ken up and asked him for advise. Told him I want to stop therapy but end it well. I do not wish for any unresolved emotions or issues that may haunt me later. When I am confused and need to explain myself, it usually ends up in an utter mess. Ken, who understands the situation gave me a few lines to say to Dr C.

Next smoked a cigarette to calm my nerves, I called Dr C. She agreed that I was rash and told me its ok to make another appointment. I told her I wanted to end therapy but acknowledge I still have issues to face. I also told her that I wished to set a date for me to end therapy and that I needed to discuss it with her.

I'll need to bring a notebook to jot down some sentences as I need to see her words and process them cos sometimes when we work on a sticky problem I tend to switch off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home