Monday, March 21, 2005

Exhausion

Tired, just so tired. I want to scream, ENOUGH!!! No more, please.
Not knowing if I progressed or regressed. It's kinda my fault cos I never asked how I was doing.
Feeling emptied out. I have no idea how I am going to get through the next session.


Reasons I call it quits:

  • Too tired: The emotional rollercoaster just drained me.
  • Fed-up : Dismal - Why am I taking so god damn long?
    • 1990 - 1994 : APC (4 yrs)
    • 1996 - 1998 : Geetha (2 yrs)
    • 1999 - 2005 : DC (5 yrs)
That's total of 11 yrs
  • Too scared.
    • Scared because :
      • I don't understand the links between her sentences
      • I've lost trust and faith and it hurts much
      • I feel too close / too dependent
    • As a result:
      • I can't see her POV. I feel stupid
      • There's a communication breakdown
      • I keep losing my train of thought
      • I feel I cannot discuss issues
  • Physically and emotionally shutdown. I find it very difficult to self motivate to continue therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home