Saturday, March 12, 2005

Sad, lost and scared

No more Dr C. Damn! What I have done?!? Fear is just beginning to sink in. No idea what will happen. What will I do? I hope that I have enough moxie to get through this period.

Has it become an addiction? A crutch?

Those are the questions that pushed me to stop therapy. A dependence on Dr C to help me get through my shit.

The test of not having Dr C around a period of time. How I freaked out and pull myself together. I must admit it's not a great job but hey, at least I am still standing. I needed a lot of help from K. and BK.

Lost: I must admit that I am feeling lost and missing something. The regular sessions calmed the angry storms in my head. Although sometimes I feel worst when I leave the premises.

Sad that I said goodbye to Dr C which I worked closely since 1998. It's impossible but feel some attachment. Afterall, its within the small room that my soul was laid bare many times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home